Following a period of expansion and change, ATM are seeking
experienced and talented people for the following roles:
End of Arm Tooling Technician
Due to a recent development in the End of Arm Tooling department
we are looking for a person to work in our close team, building
bespoke robotic End of Arm Tooling.
Building tooling from CAD data from injection mould tools and
attributed would be advantageous:
- An understanding of CAD mould tool design
- An understanding of robotic handling devices
- A recongnised time served in an apprenticeship
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, to
customers, suppliers and colleague
- Team player dedicated to delivering projects to plan
This is a rewarding position with the scope to progress within
To apply please send a full CV in the strictest confidence to
including current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
reference number ATM201610.
Direct applications only - strictly no recruiting agencies.