ATM Automation Limited provides robotics and automation systems
to the Automotive, Medical Device, Food and Plastics
Quality is important to our business because we value our
customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and
services which meet and exceed their expectations. We are committed
to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management
System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015
which provides a framework for measuring and improving our
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support
us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous
improvement throughout our business:-
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims,
business risks and opportunities
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in
a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also
be found in the staff handbook. Though the Managing Director has
ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a
responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure
that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
This Quality Policy Statement is reviewed annually to ensure its
continued relevance and adequacy. It is part of the company's
training programme to ensure that this policy statement is briefed,
understood and implemented at all levels within the company.
This Quality Policy Statement is available to interested parties
on the ATM website.
Date: August 2016