Improve Effectiveness and Reduce Costs Using ATM's Unique Control System
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) might be a set of
metrics developed back in the 1960's, yet only with more recent
technological advancements have we been able to capture crucial
process information in such a detailed, automated and timely
manner. With access to this new wealth of information, we can make
proactive management decisions like never before.
ATM's industry leading 'BuildAssist' Control System Software, at
the heart of all ATM's manufacturing platforms for the
Medical Industry, can be installed with an
optional 'OEE Module' to take advantage of these advancements. By
having access to availability, performance and quality data we can
see where production is being lost. Using our OEE Module, you can
easily drill down into the finest detail.
High productivity organisations using control systems
achieve a real-world OEE of 80-85% compared to only 60% in
organisations without control systems (the theoretical max of OEE
being 100%). This provides scope for a vast reduction in per unit
production costs and subsequent increase in profit.
Contact us today to find out more
about the OEE module, our BuildAssist software and
the manufacturing platforms we provide.
BuildAssist 'OEE Module'
BuildAssist's OEE software module provides a
number of valuable features. Highlights include:
- Real-Time Production Data Dashboard enables fast visual
- Detect Bottlenecks and Downtime Events causing a loss of
- Compatable with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) using the
OPC UA Protocol
- Data analysis for machine, time range, shift, operator, batch,
product, part number and other perameters
- Side-by-side graphical view of data, such as from different
shifts, to aid easy comparison
- CFR 21 Part 11 Compliance for full traceability
- Export data in .csv format for further analysis in office