What will be covered and benefits:
- How the robot is designed to function and how to resolve
stoppages leading to a reduction of down time in production
- Writing a new sequence in a robot when a new tool arrives
- Improving the moulding process through the robot sequences, as
well as adding additional operations such as In-Mould Labeling and
- The advanced fault finding and preventative maintenance will
also reduce downtime on the robot as the trainee will not have to
wait for maintenance or a Technician to resolve the stoppage
The entire training course consists of two days, at the end
there is a small exam carried out followed by a certificate of
completion for each trainee.
EOAT Build Training
- Covers the principles of building EOAT to use on all types of
- The best options for cost effective build of EOAT from simple
vacuum circuits to more complex tooling to remove difficult
components from the mould.
- Customers can bring sample parts to build EOAT for using the
help and knowledge of our Technicians and using our comprehensive
range of EOAT kit parts that are all stocked here at our
- Parts used to build the EOAT can be invoiced separately after
the EOAT is completed.